Lemons are a tasty ingredient in drinks and salads. The lemon tastes fresh, is healthy, and has a thirst-quenching effect. lemons belong to citrus fruit, just as mandarin, orange, grapefruit, and lime. The recipes below are basically for lemons, but this fruit is interchangeable with other citrus fruits if you prefer. An orange, mandarin, or lime can also be used when making soft drinks.
The Best Thirst Quencher
Lemons are tasty, especially on a hot summer day, lemon can be a pleasant thirst quencher. You can prepare it in different ways. That may sound crazy to us, but it happens in some countries.
Lemons are a key ingredient in many weight loss diets. Like many acidic fruits, lemons promote the burning of fats in the body. But if you don’t do a diet, lemons can also be tasty. Sour things taste better after eating a greasy bite.
Reading Suggestions: Planting And Maintaining Balcony Plants
Everyone knows that lemon is healthy. It contains a lot of natural vitamin C. It’s just so sour! There are very few people on earth who can peel a lemon with the aim of eating it purely as if it were a mandarin orange. So here are some tips for enjoying a lemon.
10 Lemons Tips
- Make a lemon drink by squeezing lemons. Then you add cold water that has been in the fridge for an hour. You can decide for yourself how much water you add. Optionally, you can add honey or syrup to sweeten the drink.
- You can use the lemon as a dressing in a green salad. Vinegar is normally used for this, but lemon is also acidic. It works especially well in combination with vinegar. Mix lemon juice, vinegar, and balsamic vinegar and surprise your taste buds.
- Add lemon to the regular juice you buy at the grocery store. This is often over-sweetened. Fruit drinks such as peach nectar, which tastes very sweet, can be given a pleasant fresh taste with lemon juice.
- Add a whole or half lemon to your freshly squeezed orange juice and make your own fruit cocktail.
- Swap lemons for limes every now and then, for variety.
- Squeeze a few lemon drops over an apple before tossing the apple into a salad. This will prevent apple pieces from turning brown after half an hour. If you cut a lot of apples for a fruit salad, for example, you can marinate them in lemon juice so that they stay fresh longer. Lemon juice is often used as a preservative.
- In some warm countries, eating a lemon whole, just like a tangerine, not only freshens your mouth but prevents you from getting thirsty quickly.
- Turn regular black tea into fresh lemon tea by adding a little lemon juice.
- Surprise your visitors with a slice of lemon on the edge of their glass of water. You have them in the house anyway and it happened in no time. It is very cozy.
- If you keep half a lemon in the fridge, the fridge will get rid of the typical fridge smell. Half a lemon belongs in a clean, fresh refrigerator.